Top 5 Hardscaping Applications
Hardscaping features add beauty and functionality to your property. They can also define your property in ways no other features can. Well-designed and professionally installed hardscapes can go a long way in enhancing the beauty, elegance, and value of your property. At Cabo Brick & Stone, we specialize in installing different types of hardscapes in residential and commercial properties in Deerfield Beach, FL, and the surroundings.
Here are 5 hardscaping applications that are quite popular, and you must also consider installing on your property.
We can design and install your paver patio to enhance your yard. The benefits offered by pavers outweigh those of other options available in the market. Pavers are durable, sturdy, and stable. Patios are subject to expansion, contraction, and movement due to various factors. The joints between pavers allow flexibility and prevent any cracks. When it comes to your patio's aesthetics, pavers provide almost endless options in terms of:
Ease of maintenance is another reason patio pavers are so popular.
Pavers are excellent options for pool decks, as they are exceptionally durable and resistant to salt and chlorine. We can also provide o with options that resemble the looks of natural stone. They are further suited for the wet area due to their excellent traction. The joints can take the moisture, keeping the surface cool. This makes deck pavers more comfortable to walk barefoot.
The availability of different shapes, colors, and sizes further allow us to create unique designs that complement your pool's style and shape. If required, you can also have the following structures built using pavers to match your deck:
Pavers also provide practical flexibility. Deck pavers can be removed and replaced for plumbing or electrical works.
- Raised seat walls
- Planter boxes
Driveway pavers are elegant, durable, and can add curb appeal to your property. Whether you want to install a new driveway or replace an old one that affects your property's curb appeal, we can install pavers to complement your entrance area. Pavers can be arranged to create unique patterns that enhance the overall looks of your property.
Some of the key advantages of pavers for driveways are as follows:
Pavers are also available in different patterns and shapes to create surfaces to meet unique requirements.
- Durability: Driveway pavers are exceptionally durable and can bear the weight of vehicular traffic without cracking.
- Stain-Free: Our experts can seal the pavers to prevent stains from spills. Driveway pavers can be easily washed to remove any spills and marks.
- Color Options: Available in many colors, we can help you choose the right options to complement your landscape design or building's color.
- Ease of Replacement: Any damaged pavers can be easily and quickly removed without creating any mismatch in aesthetics.
Pavers are perfect for walkway applications that lead to an entrance or to a pool area, garage, BBQ area, garden, courtyard, or patio entrance. We specialize in installing walkway pavers for homes and commercial properties. We recommend pavers for walkways for many reasons, including:
Snow can be easily removed from your walkway pavers and they do not deteriorate due to the freeze-thaw cycle.
- Availability of different colors, shapes, sizes, and patterns for customized aesthetics
- High durability
- Deliver rich looks at affordable pricing
- Excellent slip and weather resistance
- Require low maintenance
- Easy repair, damaged pavers can be easily replaced
Retaining walls are also popular hardscaping applications. There are many ways retaining walls add functionality, aesthetics, and value to your property. We can install custom retaining walls to your property for a wide range of reasons:
These are some of the most popular hardscaping applications and we at Cabo Brick & Stone specialize in all of them.
If you need more information about our services, get in touch with us at 954-675-6734. You may also fill this Online Form and submit it to us to get a free estimate.
- Flood Control: Well-designed and professionally installed retaining walls can protect your property against damage from flooding.
- Solid Boundary Marker: Many times, a fence is not just enough to mark your property's boundary. We can build a retaining wall to protect your interests.
- Fighting Soil Erosion: There are many factors that can cause soil erosion, including flash floods, wind, and overwatering neighbors. After we assess your soil and water movement, we can design and build the perfect retaining walls to protect your property from soil erosion.